Thursday, May 16, 2013

Updated performance data for high odds trade strategy as of 05-16-2013

The data is based on trades that would be generated based on my own trading rules.  I run multiple strategies   this spreadsheet is focused on one.  I am not encouraging anyone to run this trade or recommending it in any way. I post the zones prior to the open.  Reviews are written post market.  

Going forward ONLY the first trade will be posted until I can think of a easier way to go further in posting results of the strategy without extensively explaining the ins and outs- which has turned out to be very challenging via twitter. 

The point of this is to show that A) a plan with an edge can produce consistent results. B) You don't have to capture more than one or two points a day to grown your account. C)  a true Edge actually gives you , well an edge.  All charts are posted on the blog both pre & post market.  I encourage everyone not to follow anyone blindly, and protect your equity because it goes quick in this bis with just a few missteps.  No one talks about it on twitter or in chat rooms but there is alot of money going from the unprepared many to the prepared few.

I do offer very inexpensive coaching services starting at $200 for four group sessions to cover the basics to $125 an hour for one on one coaching. I priced it this way so that small traders could afford to get help.  Not sure how long I will keep it here.  I leave 10 hours a week to work with others. Its my way of giving back to the community.    If what I do doesn't do the trick I encourage you to get help somewhere else and above all make sure your edge is actually an edge & not a theory. Hope that helps some out there & I wish all the best of luck. 

You may contact me at tradenperform@gmail.com

Link to full spread sheet:
  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap5hOyO4ONQLdEh4blB3aU81Smk0a1VBVFZZRnVqb2c&usp=sharing





Notice: This Blog & its contents are intended to be for educational purposes only & not to be construed as trading recommendations  in any way.  You should not follow anyone blindly.  Trading Futures & Options on Futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions are subject to change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment