Wednesday, May 22, 2013

THE POWER OF THE WHITE ZONE & INITIAL SUPPORT

Want to see why the WHITE ZONE  & Initial Resistance/Initial Support  zones give me such a big edge?

1) Most importantly the WHITE ZONE tells me who has the stronger hand; buyers above & sellers below.  Even if you took a short in front of the FED CHAIRS chat,  which is so extremely aggressive, It gave an tight point for entry & cover.  Then,  assuming I did not get long.  I had no incentive to even consider short until Initial Resistance.  None.  I now know that my highest odds location will be between 1681 & 1683.  THATS 8-10 POINTS WHERE I TAKE NO LOSERS TRYING TO FIND A SHORT.  NOT ONE.  For more aggressive traders,  I know that when we get to Initial Resistance that I have high odds of finding Responsive Sellers & I don't have to bury my account getting repeatedly stopped.




 2)  In its simplest form that means that the most reserved traders have a good point to exit any trailers &  only look for longs after significant rotations down.  For aggressive traders it means watching price action and the NYSE TICK for signs of a clean short entry entry.  The back of the zones always offer the highest odds of a successful counter rotation and a tight risk reward location.  If you took a short at the back of INITIAL RESISTANCE you had less than 3 points of heat and a potential 11-13 point trade.  More reserve traders can now look lower for high odds longs at lower levels.

3)  The move into the WHITE ZONE offered excellent trade location for longs from both the front and the back of the zones.  It also gave aggressive shorts an excellent place to close out trailers. Longs in this zone offered 8-11 points of rotation up depending on long location.   ES rotated right back to the 1681-1683 Initial Resistance which again offer longs an excellent exit point and aggressive shorts fantastic trade location. for a Move back down again to Initial Resistance.

This is a quick and brief description of how my approach to trading is a massive EDGE. If you would like to learn to trade like a professional trader & have the same edge contact me at TRADENPERFORM@GMAIL.COM  The rate I charge for the first four coaching sessions is going up on midnight central time Sunday evening.  I will honor the $200 for 4 one to one sessions till then. I hope everyone did well and had a great day.


Notice: This Blog & its contents are intended to be for educational purposes only & not to be construed as trading recommendations  in any way.  You should not follow anyone blindly.  Trading Futures & Options on Futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions are subject to change at any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment