Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ES TRADE REVIEW 06-04-13

Tonight there will be no detailed trade review.  I have a family emergency that is demanding my attention.  Hopefully I  will be able to return to the full review soon.  So A few concepts to guide you through the chart.
WHITE ZONE-- determines who has control-buyers above & sellers below.  I tend to focus on the trade that goes with control until initial resistance or support is hit.  At that point I am will to look at both sides of the market.

First Touch.  The first touch of a zone has the highest odds of a counter rotation. Second and third touches require tick divergence or some other type of evidence that its a reasonable risk reward to take the trade. 

I generally do not trade the last hour unless i am already in a position going into the last hour. 

I focus on only the highest odds trades.  My goal is simply to show that consistent high odds trading can be accomplished.  

I hope everyone had a great day.  If you did not,  learn from your mistakes and improve tomorrow.  This can be done.  


Notice: This Blog & its contents are intended to be for educational purposes only & not to be construed as trading recommendations  in any way.  You should not follow anyone blindly.  Trading Futures & Options on Futures involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. You may lose all or more of your initial investment. Opinions are subject to change at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment